Friday, January 25, 2008

and the Blog Candy Winner is.........

Let me start out by letting you know the top 5 total counts for people:



#1 with the most total tickets - Barb @ DueyFB had 47 tickets for all her beautiful ATC cards

she emailed me. I wish I could share them all with you but I can

not I was not given permission to do so.


#2 with the 2nd most total tickets - Sandy J had 7 tickets for her beautiful ATC cards she

emailed me as well as her comment left. See hers below.


#3 with the 3rd most total tickets - Allie Gower had 6 tickets for her beautiful ATC card she

mailed into me and one ticket for her comment. See her ATC

below.


#4 with the 4th most total tickets a tie - Vanessa and Juliet A., Vanessa and Juliet's ATC's are

posted below.


......................................................................................................................................and the winner


is ......................................................................................................KAREN with one ticket for her comment left on the blog. "Hi~ First time visitor too!!! I will be staying awhile to look around!" Karen



2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah!!!! I think it is me!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! I am e-mailing you now!!!

Karen said...

Nina,
I received all my goodies yesterday, thank you so much!!! You have the mailing speed of Super Woman! Love your site, thanks again.