Monday, March 17, 2008

More Cards Back From Swaps

The next few cards I received back from the Stampers Corner Great in Green Card Swap and the Bella Card Swap. Thought I'd share them with you all for a little inspiration!

Created by Nina Perrin
Stamps by Purple Faerie Paper Crafts
Technique: Metal Alcohol Roll

Created by Nina Perrin
Stamps by Stamping Bella & Purple Faerie Paper Crafts




Created by Judy Miller

This card sports 6 layers of cardstock it is beautiful. The center flowers were embossed cut out and layered on with brads holding them in place. It is simply beautiful!



Created by Ann Creager
I love Bella and as usual this card is fun. Love the unusual shaped ribbon fastener (aka paper clip) Ann used on this card as well as the bright and bold color choices.




Created by Ann Creager

Again her is Ann demonstrating her unusual yet wonderful color combinations. I just love the bright boldness of this color combination as well as the texture combination. Hard to see in this scan but the green is a linen finish.

Created by Ann Owens
Stamps by The Angel Company (Ann is a rep for them) I believe the swirl paper she created using the chalk marbling technique. I will get confirmation on this from her. The contrast between the yellow and dark green is beautiful.

Created by Cindy Welch
Ok, I've decided I have to have this Bella...and this card sold me on this design. Cindy does an incredible job with texture in the linen finish pink cardstock, the laid finish of the blue cardstock combined with the cuttlebug embossing on the patterned paper. What movement!




Created by Stacy Pullins

I haven't found out where Stacy got these papers from and I'm trying to locate that information but the paper is stunning. Stacy has a wonderful sense of design and balance simple and elegant. Love this card.

No comments: