Saturday, May 17, 2008

FAT Book

I joined a Fat Book swap...really just to push myself. It has had a huge effect on me. I find myself unable to sleep because I lay in bed thinking of ideas for my pages. I wake up and jot the idea or image down and then try and go to sleep. The other night I could not make myself go to sleep again. I got up and hid myself away in my studio/office and worked in the night to finish up my first set of pages...themed "Bombshells"

From this swap I've had images rushing my brain. I have been doing countless projects with such fervor. I've even been directing it toward stamp designs for the coming year. I'm so glad I ventured out from the walls of my box and committed myself to this long term swap.

I will of course keep you posted as to my progress.

No comments: