Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

by Roni over at Ink Stains.

Here are the rules I’m supposed to follow…..
1. Link back to the person that tagged you. X
2. Post these rules on your blog. X
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. X

a.) I do not like Chocolate either...but I'm a Coffee addict

b.) I truly believe that if my hands didn't get dirty then the project wasn't worth the effort.

c.) My favorite book is to Kill a Mockingbird and My favorite Movie is to Kill a Mockingbird.

d.) When I was 28 wanted to name my children Josselyn and Zander.

e.) I believe in faeries...I have to, I'm surrounded by them everyday.

f.) Up until I was 20 my least favorite person was my Mom. From 21 to present my favorite person is my Mom.

4. Tag six people at the end of your entry. X

1. Deborah Cariker - 7 Miles Up to Nothing
2. Sherry Dobreski - Nana's Little Corner
3. Karen Foltz - Water Colored Dreams
4. Erin Grotegut - Inky Smiles
5. Tresa Black - Fabulously Artsy
6. Etha Schuette - More Green Wool

2 comments:

Etha said...

LOL, this is funny! I share several of your personal unimportant things, giggle. Will share my unimportance tomorrow on my blog!

Sue C said...

Hey, Nina! "To Kill a Mockingbird" ROCKS!!! - the movie and the book, both! Great choice! I came over to scope fabulous "inchie" ideas, 'cuz I know you're something of an aficionado in that department...