Thursday, August 14, 2008

More.....Multi Theme Card Swap Results

Just love this technique
Created by Betsy Hawkins

For me it was what you don't see. Stamped on the back of this card is "I kiss my dog on the lips" Now that just made me laugh...caught me totally off guard and tickled my funny bone!

Created by: Deb Hogan

I'm not a fuffy person but this card struck me as "SASSY" I love all the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Techniques I'm seeing these days. Inspired me to purchase a few more. LOL...Inside of this card is stamped "When Life Gets Tough...go Shopping" how appropriate.

Created by Mindy Rapp

Well looky there...If it isn't our handsome frog dude...otherwise known as Da'Frog Mann. Oh how I love to see him used and enjoyed by someone else. This two step stamp is lots of fun.

Created by Renee Dudas

No comments: