Sunday, November 23, 2008

T-Ball Scrapbook Pages

Well I've finally gotten a chance to do some scrapbooking. I apologize for the horrible stitching job...my usual software is on my "OLD" computer and I've got to figure out how to get it over onto my new "Baby". These pages are comprised of many elements I got from a Yahoo Web-Group I'm involved in called Scrapbook Place where we trade for points things we need for specific projects we are working on.

The matts and letters were all created by Allie Gower. I added to the brads she used on the flip top photo matts using a baseball sticker from Creative Memories (also items I got from the Scrapbook Place Web-Group) and then coated them in a bit of diamond glaze I purchased from Croppinsville. The Die cut is from Creative memories and the brads used in the small photo at the right top are Karen Foster Sport Brads. I added a pop dot to the baseball cap front and center to make it appear dimensional...which it does not in this horrible scan/stitch job.

The hinges I used to create this interactive element on page two. Basically I had more pictures I wanted to show so I added this element. The Hinges I got from Close to My Heart. The Shining Star is a die cut I got from my friend Deborah. She did it on her Cricut using the design system.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the layouts but especially the "Shining Star" one. I love that Cricut Design Studio file. I need to find out who created that file and give her credit.