Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Stash Bash Series of Layouts

These two layouts begins a six layout series I did to commemorate our 2008 Christmas Family Project. Each year we decide on a "PROJECT" and this last year we baked our hearts out, Made gift baskets to all our special people (neighbor who always gives us great light shows on Halloween and Christmas etc.) The titles were done by Patti A from my Snag n' Piff group on Yahoo (ScrapbookPlace) All the elves, bowls, cookies etc. were done by Lelia P (a dear friend). The panels with stitching were piffed to me by Linda W.



I added puffy paint to the gingerbread guys and tree to give them some dimension. All six of the layouts are from Jeanette Lynton's layout books. I choose (3) 2 page layouts that worked well together. I then laid out all the paper I wanted to use and spec'ed out how it would all pull together.


No comments: