Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Halloween Stash Bash Layouts

These pages I created with left over Halloween stuff for my "Special Christmas Album" project.
The October Title and photo matt on this first page was created by Lelia> I simply matted the title using some cardstock and left over stickers I found off the CTMH borders for this kit. I added liquid glass to the Happy Halloween sticker. The ghost & cat die cut paper pieces I got from my friend Deborah.

I can not remember who makes these but I snagged them from a Halloween Grab Bag pif from the scrapbook Place group. They are so fun they are shaker bubbles. The ghost, pumpkin and bat wiggle around.



On this second page the tag was also made by Lelia. I added a button to the whole in the tag and layered once more onto black.




These cute die cuts were done also by Deborah on her Cricut as well as the others.

No comments: