Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Sweet Boy Stash Bash Layouts

The title was done by Patti from her Wishblade off my Scrapbook Place piff site. The bottom border sticker is also something I got as a piff from that site. I think it was a ColorBok item.
These layouts are from the Imagine Book written by Jeanette Lynton Founder of CTMH. I love her layout books because they are so handy use for multiple layout matching and ease of cutting them out or even for altering to fit your specific needs.


Here is the title she made and I simply added it to a strip of cardstock with some CTMH Border stickers I hadn't used. I also added some Diamond Glaze to the letters.

This is page two.



This was from a Grab Bag I got off the Scrapbook Place. It is a Jolee 3-D Embellishment.



I'm a Quote fanatic so this is from my HUGE stash. With the Vellum quotes I usually adhere them using brads, eyelets, ribbon (glue under it then place ribbon over) or photo findings.


Quite a while ago I found all these plastic fiber slides in a variety of styles. There are always 6 in a pack along with fiber to match. This one was of course baby. I simply strung 3 of them onto the fiber and then wrapped that around a 2x2 square of cardstock from the layout. I faux stitched it with some scrapbooking fine point pens and wala I had a page element.






No comments: