Monday, November 5, 2007

"Cha...cha...cha...CHANGES"

If you didn't already know it...this blog used to What the Buz is About but alas...Everything changes...and so did we.

How are we changing?

1.) I resigned from Close To My Heart to pursue other areas of creative interest.

2.)We will be located at a new blog site: http://www.purplefaeriepc.blogspot.com/ and you will automatically be added to that site as a member if you were already signed up under What the Buz is About.

3.) The newsletter associated with the blog will be greatly improved. It now will include guest Paper Craft Artists as writers. Sooo if you haven't subscribed to it yet do so and check it out.

4.) Starting, hopefully by the second quarter in 2008 I will open up http://www.purplefaeriepc.com/ a website specifically dedicated to the paper crafter. This site will carry paper crafting products as well as products designed by myself for the paper crafters craft space and organization. More on this later.

5.) The blog will have it's own challenge team...see posts in December and the newsletter for details on the Challenge Team and what you can expect from them monthly.

I hope that you see these changes as positive moving forward type changes. I have to say I'm very excited! So although we are at a new "Bat channel" we are better than ever.

No comments: