Monday, November 5, 2007

Blog Swap Anyone?

Ok this is a very different kind of swap. I belong to a yahoo webgroup called Stampers Corner. You can subscribe by emailing your interest to: StampersCorner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


It is an awesome webgroup full of information. On this group I've met a woman who does these things called "Inchies". You will have to check out her blog called Debbie's Die Cuts. Go check it out and then read on about the swap.

<~~~Inchie Swap~~~>

Make 10 Inchies

Size - 1"x1" of course

Receive 10 Inchies back


Now just email me at nina@purplefaeriepc.com if you are interested in playing. If we get 9 more people interested it is a go. Once we get our 10 total people I'll email all the players with dates details etc.


Now here is my sample, however the scan does not do it justice. I used a black 1"x1" sq took white cardstock and did the Cuttlebug Smoosh. I then painted it with acrylic paint with a bit of re-inker added. I cut that down to 3/4"x3/4" and adheared it to the black cardstock. I then used a sticker on top of that.



Now, this one is very SIMPLE but if you haven't checked out Debbies little Bitties you have to see what she has done! These are awesome!


Now you may ask...."What do I do with these?" Don't blush, I thought the same thing...but then my mind started swirling and I thought of a ton of applications. ATC cards, embellishments to scrapbook pages. Paper Candy City!


Fun Fun Fun Fun

No comments: