Friday, December 7, 2007

Challenge Team Introductions ~ Korin Sutherland

Korin Sutherland is a self professed paper crafts addict. She and her husband of 10 years, Dan are busy raising their three boys, ages 9, 8 & 5. Korin home schools all three of her children, teaches at Michaels, is the owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, maintains her blog Inky Doodle and in her spare time she gets to design and create.

Korin has been published in Paper Crafts Magazine Special Issue Stamp It Cards (Summer 2007 issue) and was a web-site guest designer for the Technique Junkies December 2007 issue.

In Korin's own words "I can't ever seem to have enough supplies and the list of things I want to try just keeps on growing! At least it's cheaper than therapy...well, maybe not!" I'm sure we can all very much relate to this Korin.

Please help me welcome Korin to the Challenge Team!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Hi Korin!! Welcome to the clan. I love your work and your new stamps~~