Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mini Key Chain Album





This one was shared with me by our very own Challenge Team Member, Sue Culotti and she features it on her blog: Random on Purpose. Check it out for directions and some great examples.

I had promised to share the detail pictures of these and totally forgot. So here they are a bit late but up.


I made 10 of these very inexpensively and relatively quickly...once I got it down it was a piece of cake. I picked up a punch-out pack from ColorBok in the Jewel selection at my local store for about $10 - I still have over 2/3 of the patterned paper and punch outs left. (note: cardstock was rather light weight and only printed on one side). I used Close To My Hearts Twill ribbon which I had in bulk. I picked up a bag of split rings and lanyard hooks from Hobby Lobby, which came in bags of 30 each at $3.00 each bag. So I think these gems only cost me about $1.00 each if I were to make all 30 out of this pack of paper which is doable.

No comments: