Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gift Card Tag Pockets


Ok so not as cute as what Adeline did but what I could whip out for the assorted people I had gotten gift cards for.

I had also written the following poem to include on the backs of these but I didn't like it.
I know it's not big
I know it's not full of glamor
but once you get to the store
geez what a clamor.

So I wrote to some groups for other ideas and this is what I got:
Pat Walker shared this:
Although it's not big,
And not much for glamour,
But once at the store,
I can just hear the clamor.

Jen Holliday shared this:
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle All the Way
Oh what fun it is to spend . . .
Someone else's dough!

I nearly died of laughter when I read that one.

Laurie Varner shared this:
I wanted to give you the perfect gift this year
So what better way than a gift card, my dear.

I finished the Baby Album so now I'm on the WRAP it all portion of my Christmas Rush!

No comments: