Friday, December 14, 2007

Inchie Swap - Group 2 Sign Up

Since we had such a overwhelming interest we are going to have a second round of this swap. Sign up if you are interested! Come play with us...it is a lot of fun and super easy to get done.



Make 10 inchies and receive 10 back


Size - 1"x1"

Players - 10.

Due date: Please mail out to me no later than January 31st. Hopefully I'll get everything in by the 12th swap them out and back to you by the 14th.

Return postage (same amount it took to send it to me) or $4.60 Priority, in actual postage (no cash please).



Players:

1. Nina Perrin

2. Denise Babcock

3. Beth Babcock

4. Debi Hunter

5. Allie Gower

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.



I will again be posting the swap results. If you were involved in the last swap and you have created items with your inchies please share your artwork.

1 comment:

Rachele Funk said...

I'll try a round. . .Just one for now, see how I like it first!