Monday, April 28, 2008

Purple Faerie ATC Theme Swap: Vintage Round

Linda's ATC's texture background is actually textured...this is something you can not see just by looking at this scan of it.

Connie used a lot of distressing. Including scissor distressing, ink distressing and white wash distressing.

Wendy used textured paper then distressed it with ink and then also used clear embossing to even further texture it.

Incredible demonstrations of texture and distressing to give dimension.

Mindy used some incredible glitter on this ATC which is hard to see on this scan. Glitter is used on the little girls dress, shoes and hair.

Allie I've got to know where you found that brad. It is a very shimmery antiqued copper brad that very similar to a worn penny. What brand is it?

Betsy used an actual photo of her Dad on this ATC. Dated 1918 age 2 I love the use of photo's on this ATC. Reminding us that these little mini works of art can also be re-used on scrapbook pages or as inserts to scrapbooks or for mini scrapbooks or a binder of Scrapbook ATC's...really I guess the options are endless. Thanks Betsy for reminding me of this option.

I created my Vintage ATC on Chipboard and used some punchinella and dimensional paint on my ATC. I used the Circa 1917 stamp that I just released this month as well as a vintage button.

Deborah also used vintage buttons on her ATC's and something you can't tell by looking at this scan is that the vintage photo images are actually embossed.

Stephanie did a lot of intricate layering on her ATC. She used vintage images she cut out and some she colored some look like they were stamped, but on all she layered and paper pieced.

No comments: