Monday, November 10, 2008

FAT Book: Snarky Mothers

You are probably saying to yourself "Snarky Mothers, what is a Snarky Mom?" I said the same thing...and maybe I've lead a sheltered life I don't know but this was by far the hardest topic/theme for me to grasp. In the end it was the last topic/theme for me to hand in and probably the funniest. I had everyone emailing me ideas for a "Snarky Mother" saying and then in the end I used words outta my own mouth. Go figure!
SNARKY
Pronunciation: \ˈsnär-kē\
Function: adjective
Etymology: dialect snark to annoy, perhaps alteration of nark to irritate
Date: 1906
1 : crotchety , snappish 2 : sarcastic, impertinent, or irreverent in tone or manner


Shannon Horch
This is sick...but it made me laugh til I nearly peed my pants! The really sad part is that sometimes this is how I feel!
Just had to share the back of Shannon's Page

Roni Johnson


Another Shannon Horch
This reminds me of that show 17 and counting. Always calm in a necrotic way!


Another Roni Johnson
I can totally identify with this statement...with my kids, husband and at work!


Nina Perrin
What you can't read on this scan is the quote in the expression
"When Mama ain't happy...ain't nobody happy!"
Linda Baldock
Text reads: "Children seldom misquote you" "They more often repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said"
Ain't this the truth!
Kelly Warren


Dixie


Crystal Gasque


Andi Sexton
I've caught myself saying this one...I probably even have had this facial expression when I was saying it.

No comments: