Monday, March 9, 2009

Arrrrg ~ Yet another set of Layouts

These are Layout #'s 10, 11 & 12...oh my I better get moving if I'm going to keep up with this. I've currently finished layout#28...Yikes. These 3 pages are fun and were fairly easy as I used a Close to My Heart Level 1 Kit (Enchanted) but only used 3 of the 4 provided base pages.



My son, Quinn was so cute when we took this first page photo of him standing by the tree, and I do apologize about the lack of quality on the photograph of the page. My Scanner is down right now so scanning the pages is outta the question. Anyhow I had already received the paper pieced Pirate elements from a friend from Scrapbook Place. So when it came time to take his picture for Halloween he kept standing with his foot up like the Captain Morgan commercials and I asked him what he was doing and he said..."Mom, you need room to scrapbook the treasure chest under my foot." Future Tim Holtz I'm telling you what!!!


For the title I used some stickers I got quite a while ago at Joann's. The bats and spiders I got from my friend Deborah. She cut them out of her Cricut. I used a bunch of great Inchies I got from a swap I participated in on the Inchie Yahoo Group, Inchies-onexone.


The stickers on this page are from Scrapapotomous and I got them in a piff from Scrapbook Place and the funky stitched felt pumpkin I got a while back in the dollar bin at Michael's

The cute Which Paper Doll has been sitting in my bin since my 13 year old daughter was 2. I knew someday she'd end up dressing for Halloween as a witch. Little did I know that from age 10 she'd be a witch for every year there after. In the photo on this page she is the first girl on the left...no green make-up. She has a witch cape and had but took it off in the restaurant. She spent this Halloween out to a special dinner theater instead of trick or treating.

No comments: