Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Stash Bash Layouts


These layouts are also for my "Special Christmas Present" Project.

The Yellow paper is from CTMH Duo Background & Texture paper (using the back side) The Blue water like paper is actually from Fiddlerz 3 Valentine/Love Series

I used a Layout from PageMaps For the first page and then mimicked it in reverse for page 2.


This title I got from a piff I snagged on the Scrapbook Place. To Jazz it up I simply added some Diamond Glaze to it.


This photo matt was from that same piff. Here I cut the faux ribbon to the right created a matching matt out of the blue Fiddlerz 3 paper tucking it under the cut faux ribbon. I again added some Diamond Glaze and then surrounded it with buttons etc.

On this shoreline portion of the layout I used a combination of buttons, Chipboard Die cuts, Die cuts with bubble sticker on them and these stone like embellishments I got from another snag on Scrapbook Place.

Page 2

I had two totally different suns to use and I simply cut one out and layered it on top of the other. It turned out nice I think. I used a stitched panel I got from Linda Weber on Scrapbook Place here as well for the Fun in the Sun Vellum panel. The stitched ribbon was also a snag. Wahoo nearly a fully traded out 2 page layout. The only thing I used Cash to purchase was the Yellow CTMH paper I used for the back ground and even that is from like 2006 so totally a left over from another project item.


No comments: