Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stash Bash Layouts Continued


These two layouts are also from the Jeanette Lynton Layout books.
They were done of a bunch of misc. bath photo's of my son when he was a wee one.


Now here are some of the yummy details of the pages
On both pages I used some Lustre Gems to simulate water drops. I adhered them using Liquid glass or Diamond Glaze. On these pages I used Stonewashed Lustre Gems.


Up until this point I used all older items I had already purchased. For this panel I did a search online for a poem about bathing babies and the water drop image. I then downloaded the image and pasted it on a word document in color and then placed the poem on top of it in full black. I then mirror printed it onto some Make Your Own Rub On Sheets that I got as an RAK from a Friend. This was so much fun to do.Fast and surprisingly Easy!

No comments: