Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Way Past Due

I can not believe it has been so long since I've updated my blog. No excuses - - I just haven't done it. So I'm going to make a commitment to update the blog every time I finish a new layout. Right now I'm involved in a contest called the Stash Bash Challenge. This is something I'm doing though a Pifing Yahoo Group (Scrapbook Place) where we see how many layouts or cards or paper crafted items we can make only using our "Stash" current items in our possession or items only obtained through a Pif (A Pif is like a trade). I have a ticker at the end of the blog showing my layout status. My personal goal is 100 layouts. So far I've got 25 layouts done so far it is looking good to hit at least 100 by the end of the year.

I'm working on making sure anything current gets scrapbooked and then trying to get something past due for scrapbooking done. I'm also working on a special Christmas Gift for a good friend so some pages (those without photo's) are for her "special Christmas Project" I will share the layouts and special techniques, details, etc. with you along the way.

I am also working on a few Cuttlebug Card swaps and will add those to my Card Stash Bash count...and share them here. These swaps are through the Cuttlebug Card Exchange Yahoo Group which is a lot of fun.

So stick with me...I promise to do better at keeping ideas flowing and update regularly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are posting again! I am signed up for your blog updates.